BAI is a financial services association and leading industry resource for powerful tools, relevant content and meaningful connections enabling financial services leaders to make smart business decisions. The Customer Support Representative will provide high quality, timely customer service assistance to internal and external customers. The individual will be responsible for handling problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine customer problems and questions.
- Manage and resolve general questions and technical support issues for all external customers while maintaining high service standards.
- Provide front line customer interaction, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Support customer proficiency in using BAI products and the Learning Management System.
- Execute first call resolution for the most common inquiries.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Escalate problems following established procedures when first call resolution is not possible or when Customer Support Representative cannot resolve the problem after initial research.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Assist with on-the-job training for new employees in the Customer Service department.
- As required, assist in training new or existing customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of education and related experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a call center or technical support/help desk setting
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Experience with online training software, processes and/or applications a plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work well under pressure
BAI offers an outstanding benefit package including comprehensive insurance coverage, a 401(k) plan with company match, generous vacation/personal time programs, and the ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com. To learn more about BAI, please visit www.bai.org.