As a nonprofit, independent organization, BAI delivers the financial services industry’s most actionable insights, enabling leaders to make smart business decisions every day. BAI is passionate about delivering trusted information and powerful tools that provide leaders with the clarity and confidence needed to drive positive change and move the financial services industry forward.
Media Contact: Joelle Chiasson, [email protected], 678-781-3074
Headquarters: Chicago, Ill.
- Debbie Bianucci, President and CEO
- Karl Dahlgren, Managing Director
- Holly Hughes, Chief Marketing Officer
- Provides trusted, in-depth comparative analytics, including benchmarking research on consumer, commercial and small business deposit performance, talent management, marketing spend and other strategic areas for financial services organizations;
- Has the largest and most comprehensive repository of account-level data in the financial services industry and synthesizes the data to provide an accurate view of business results and opportunity;
- Enables financial services leaders to gauge how they perform in specific market segments against regional, national and asset size-based comparisons and determine growth opportunities within the market;
- Offers comprehensive compliance and professional development training to more than 1,700 financial services organizations and more than 275,000 learners each year, including banks, credit unions, mortgage companies and nonbank financial services organizations;
- Provides role-based compliance curriculums to streamline training for mortgage lenders, tellers, branch managers, board of directors, etc. often saving as much as 30% in training time;
- Offers tools such as webinars, whitepapers, regulatory update summaries and professional development training, which help leaders stay current on the latest industry information and trends.;
- Hosts industry-leading events from private executive roundtable meetings to large multi-day banking conferences like BAI Beacon to provide leaders with trusted information, actionable insights and powerful networking opportunities.