Stay connected to BAI for the latest news and information affecting the financial services industry. And find out what we’re doing to support financial services leaders.
BAI Announces Emerging Leaders Network; Applications Now Open
CHICAGO, May 22, 2018 – BAI announced the launch of the BAI Emerging Leaders Network, a selective professional development network that will help rising stars become stronger leaders and drive positive change in the financial services industry.
This network will create new learning, mentoring, networking and recognition opportunities that will aid in their development and career success. Benefits of the network include:
- Recognition as a top Emerging Leader in the financial services industry;
- Special recognition in a BAI Banking Strategies Special Report, as well as at BAI Beacon 2018, and in other BAI thought leadership platforms;
- Complimentary event registration for Emerging Leaders and their mentor to attend BAI Beacon 2018, Oct. 9-11, 2018 in Orlando, Fla.;
- A unique, personalized BAI Beacon experience, including: a half day at the Disney Institute, “Business Behind the Magic Tour”; exclusive mentoring and networking sessions, a recognition event and more;
- Acceptance in a year-round Emerging Leaders professional development network designed to provide relevant education, networking and recognition opportunities; and,
- A complimentary 2019 individual BAI Membership, giving them access to a variety of BAI content and programming.
BAI is accepting applications now through July 25, 2018, at 5 p.m. CST. Those who submit applications by June 15, 2018, at 5 p.m. CST will be considered for early acceptance into the BAI Emerging Leaders Network.
The program recognizes up-and-coming financial services leaders with less than 10 years of experience in the industry. Applications are free to submit. Senior leaders can submit applications for high potential leaders within their organization, or individuals themselves may apply.
“Being selected as an Emerging Leader has been important in my professional development in many ways,” said Kathleen Schmitt, assistant vice president of Banking Services at M&T Bank and a 2018 BAI Emerging Leader Program Advisor. “BAI Beacon provided me with the opportunity to connect with individuals who were in similar roles or levels as myself within their organizations, get to know and network with senior leaders in the industry and strengthen my relationships with business partners by bringing back a wealth of relevant content and information that I learned.”
“One of the most rewarding aspects of my role as an executive is being able to give back to young professionals in our industry,” said Debbie Bianucci, president and CEO of BAI. “BAI’s Emerging Leaders Network provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for those who are positively shaping the future direction of the financial services industry, and BAI is excited to recognize these individuals and support their professional development as they move forward in their careers.”
To learn more and apply for the BAI Emerging Leader Network, visit BAIBeacon.com.
As a nonprofit, independent organization, BAI delivers the financial services industry’s most actionable insights, enabling leaders to make smart business decisions every day. We’re passionate about the trusted information and powerful tools that provide leaders with the clarity and confidence needed to drive positive change and move the financial services industry forward. For more information, visit www.bai.org.