More Research Debuting at BAI Beacon
Wednesday, October 10
Consumer Panel: The Role of a Bank in Tomorrow's Economy
10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Industry disruptors, changing customer behavior and the rapid evolution of technology are impacting how consumers view the role of their financial services companies. In this session, you’ll hear first hand from consumers as they share candid feedback about where they feel banking is headed and what they are really looking for from their financial institution:
Gain insights into customer pain points
- Where they see value and relevancy for banking organizations
- Take advantage of the opportunity to ask questions from these customers
Making Change Happen: Insights from the BAI Culture & Conduct Index
2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
BAI Culture & Conduct Index is designed to arm financial services organizations with vital information needed to avoid regulatory, reputational and customer risk. In this session, you’ll hear proprietary research to better manage your resources. Key takeaways include:
- Identification of tools, processes and practices that define an organization’s culture relative to risk
- Insights into key workforce retention, performance and configuration metrics that define the organization’s approach and success at managing human capital
- Evaluation of the components of human resources risk programs, including risk score carding, communications processes and the overall risk tolerance
BAI Beacon Series: Impact of the Rising Rate Environment
3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
In the last few years, key deposit trends have emerged to completely reshape deposit portfolios. In the current rising rate environment, this session will provide insights into how these trends will impact financial services organizations’ strategy and what practical steps they can take to prepare and ensure success in this changing landscape. Among the takeaways will be:
- Proprietary research on the impact of the rising rate environment
- How to price in the rising rate environment
- What your employees need to know in order to sell in the rising rate environment
Thursday, October 11
What's Next - 2019 Outlook
8:15 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
As financial institutions look towards 2019, what will be the key areas of focus and growth for the industry? In this session, you’ll hear key trends to look for in the coming year:
- Key themes and priorities for 2019
- The impact of these themes and priorities on the industry
- Balance of short-term and long-term goals
Small Business Owners Panel: A Customer's Perspective on Acquisition and Retention
10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
The small business segment offers financial institutions an opportunity for growth if they can address the needs of this diverse and expanding customer segment. In this session, small business customers will share frank feedback and insights on what they want and expect when it comes to banking services. Learn to:
- Identify opportunities to better serve existing business customers and attract new ones
- Create deeper and more sustainable relationships, especially in a digital environment
- Balance the needs of this segment and the cost to serve