BAI Beacon is teaming up with Jim Marous and Digital Banking Report on the release of a new report, Humanizing the Digital Experience in Banking.
The report will make its debut at BAI Beacon 2018 in Orlando, and attendees will be the first to get their hands on this new cutting-edge research.
Humanizing the Digital Experience in Banking will illustrate ways that financial institutions are using data, analytics and digital technology to improve banking customer experience around the world.
Combining consumer research with banking industry research, this landmark report will provide in-depth insights into what consumers expect from their bank related to digital technology and personalization, and how financial services organizations are responding to these needs.
The research report will include:
- An overview of where the banking industry is with regard to the development and deployment of data, advanced analytics and digital technology
- A snapshot of consumer expectations around digital banking technology, personalization, engagement and banking communication
- In-depth analysis of how financial services organizations are using data, analytics and digital technology to improve the customer experience
- Interviews with industry leaders on how organizations can humanize the digital banking experience
- Industry case studies showing examples of organizations that have implemented best-in-class initiatives that are improving CX