BAI Leadership Innovation Library
Trusted, Accurate, and Relevant Online Training Courses for Banks & Financial Institutions
As the financial services industry continues to move at a fast pace of transformation, you want to be sure every employee within your organization is prepared to take innovation into their own hands.
With an approach beyond general professional development training, the BAI Leadership Innovation Library is built specifically for financial services leaders to meet the growing demands of a changing industry. This series of courses, whether part of your career pathing program or standalone, delivers practical information, in a step-by-step framework, on how to lead innovation initiatives, case studies to guide successful projects and clear goals for success.
Engage, Retain and Grow Your Employees
- Deliver the knowledge and skills so your employees can help transform your organization.
- Place innovation directly in the hands of your current and future leaders.
- Provide the tools necessary for employee career advancement and organizational transformation.
BAI’s flexible, efficient and effective courseware enables you to develop customized learning plans based on the development needs of your employees. The engaging learner experience with the BAI Leadership Innovation Library allows for more convenient and self-directed learning opportunities. Most importantly, it gives your employees the tools they need to grow their careers as you grow your organization.
The BAI Leadership Innovation Library includes courses such as:
- Leadership in Innovation
- Building Internal Innovation Capabilities
- How to Implement a High-Touch Coaching Program
- How to Boost Digital Adoption for Your Financial Services Organization
- Attracting and Retaining Millennial Consumers
- Assessing Risks: Banking Marijuana-Related Businesses
- Identifying Market Opportunities for Consumers Age 50 and Older
- Assessing Your Organization’s Readiness to Pursue a New Technology Solution