The BAI Executive Roundtable: Channel Strategy represents the only peer networking group of its kind, focusing exclusively on senior distribution executives in retail financial services.
Creating a consistent, excellent experience across every channel is no minor feat when customers have about a dozen or more ways to interact with your brand. This, the continued disruption of the industry, the future of retail, advancing innovation, improving the customer experience, rightsizing branch and ATM networks, workforce optimization, achieving the right level of digitization of the physical channel and countless other challenges keep channel leaders up at night.
That said, there is strength in coming together to share authentic perspectives and approaches, and in so doing, collectively drive positive change across the industry.
This interactive forum will be co-sited with the BAI Executive Roundtable: Contact Centers, providing a unique opportunity to foster a better understanding of the contact center’s role within the overall distribution network, as well as interaction with a broader group of senior decision-makers.
Join us to discuss relevant, emerging issues and exchange best practices with peers!
Benefits to Participation
- Take part in an exclusive industry group of senior distribution executives in retail financial services, characterized by intimacy, trust, transparency and true peer networking.
- Engage in strategic discussions around best practices, relevant challenges and opportunities facing leaders today.
- Partake in a cross-functional peer discussion with senior contact center executives on critical issues.
- Access diverse peer insights and idea exchanges that build meaningful relationships and expand your network of experienced industry colleagues.
- Drive agenda content – there is no hidden agenda, just a desire to help each other learn and serve as a sounding board for problem-solving.
- Lead peer discussion groups onsite at this elite event that highlights your expertise on key priorities.
- Gather actionable insights from guest speakers from outside the industry to gain fresh perspectives and practical takeaways to empower smart decisions.
This is an invitation-only program exclusively for executives at the Senior Vice President-level or above, from organizations with asset sizes of $10 billion and more. This event is intentionally intimate, and invitations are non-transferable.
If you are interested in participating or learning more about the BAI Executive Roundtable: Channel Strategy, please contact Angela Hills, Manager, at email@example.com or 312-683-2377.