Distribution line-of-business leaders need to ensure the customer remains at the heart of digital and physical delivery while fine-tuning the balance between the two. Questions around de novo branches, closures, redesign and branch experiences are all top of mind. Executives also need to think about the impact of digitization – and how to engage when and where customers want. Is there a beacon of omnichannel success out there – and if not in financial services, where? How are staffing models and cost optimization strategies evolving with emerging technologies? How should channel leaders think about FinTech partnerships?
Join us to discuss these pressing questions, exchange best practices with peers and so much more!
Benefits to Participation
- Take part in an exclusive industry group of senior distribution executives in retail financial services that provide an opportunity for intimacy, trust, transparency and true peer networking.
- Engage in strategic discussions around best practices, relevant challenges and opportunities facing leaders today.
- Join cross-functional peer discussions with senior contact center executives on critical issues.
- Access diverse peer insights and idea exchanges that build meaningful relationships and expand your network of industry colleagues.
- Drive agenda content – there is no hidden agenda, just a desire to help each other learn and serve as a sounding board for problem-solving.
- Lead peer discussion groups onsite at this elite event that highlights your expertise on key priorities.
- Gather actionable insights from guest speakers from outside the industry to gain fresh perspectives and important takeaways to empower smart decisions.
This is an invitation-only program exclusively for executives at the Senior Vice President level or above, from organizations with asset sizes of $10 billion and more. This event is intentionally intimate and invitations are non-transferable.
If you are interested in participating or learning more about the BAI Executive Roundtable: Channel Strategy, please contact Angela Hills, Manager, at email@example.com or 312-683-2377.