Built by CFOs for CFOs, participants drive the agenda and value a strong network of peers for information sharing.
Meetings are held twice a year and chaired by two participating CFOs on a rotating basis. The CFOs discuss key issues facing large banks on a wide range of strategic topics including economic and industry trends, risk management, financial operations and regulatory changes. In addition, the CFO Roundtable group meets annually with senior executives from key regulators.
Participating CFOs have included:
- BNY Mellon
- BBVA Compass
- Charles Schwab
- Deutsche Bank
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Horizon
- JPMorgan Chase
- M&T Bank
- Northern Trust
- State Street
- U.S. Bancorp
Benefits to Participation
- Engage with an established industry peer group of CFOs in the financial services industry
- Participate in strategic conversations around key challenges facing CFOs in the industry today
- Engage in dynamic discussions with senior leaders from the most important regulatory agencies
- Access peer insights and engage in idea exchanges to add value to strategic planning
- Access proprietary research that can impact business strategy
- Create a strong and active networking group by staying connected to other participants year round
This is an invitation-only program exclusively for Chief Financial Officers from organizations with asset sizes of $10 billion and more. This event is intentionally intimate, and invitations are non-transferable.
If you are interested in participating or learning more about BAI’s CFO Roundtable, please contact Alison Estrada at firstname.lastname@example.org.