The forces of disruption continue to force change on the financial services industry and the contact center as well. The KPI’s of contact center efficacy - such as First Call Resolution (FCR), customer satisfaction and reduced Handle Time (HT) - remain top of mind as executives consider what role robotic automation and artificial intelligence (A.I.) might play in driving future efficiencies. Digitization continues to factor into new workforce models, while requiring agents to learn new skills. Customers have added opportunities to engage with the call center through digital channels, yet call volume remains high: even amidst self-service. Meanwhile: How are contact centers managing fraud? How should they approach sales? Is outbound an option? And how do leaders improve the agent experience to attract and retain talent?
Join us to discuss these pressing questions, exchange best practices with peers and so much more!
Benefits to Participation
- Take part in an exclusive industry group of senior contact center executives in retail financial services that provide an opportunity for intimacy, trust, transparency and true peer networking.
- Engage in strategic discussions around best practices, relevant challenges and opportunities facing leaders today.
- Join cross-functional peer discussions with senior channel executives on critical issues.
- Access diverse peer insights and idea exchanges that build meaningful relationships and expand your network of industry colleagues.
- Drive agenda content - there is no hidden agenda, just a desire to help each other learn and serve as a sounding board for problem-solving.
- Lead peer discussion groups onsite at this elite event that highlights your expertise on key priorities.
- Gather actionable insights from guest speakers from outside the industry to gain fresh perspectives and important takeaways to empower smart decisions.
This invitation-only program is exclusively for executives at the Senior Vice President level or above, from organizations with asset sizes of $10 billion and more. The event is intentionally intimate and invitations are non-transferable.
If you are interested in participating or learning more about the BAI Executive Roundtable: Contact Centers, please contact Angela Hills, Manager, at email@example.com or 312-683-2377.