BAI Deep Dive
A complimentary, week-long series of dedicated, on demand content focused on the key issues impacting financial services leaders.
June 22-26, 2020: Customer experience evolves in a COVID-19 world
Creating a strong customer experience in a rapidly changing delivery model is one of the top challenges that leaders are facing during the COVID-19 pandemic. How can you provide excellent service across all channels while keeping employees and customers safe?
Over the course of the week, the collection of digital content included:
- Daily insights on current trends from leaders at Wells Fargo, USAA, Citizens Bank, Regions Bank and Commerce Bank
- How industry leaders are improving the digital customer experience
- Where to focus when adding a human element to digital
- Building emotional connections with customers in the new branch environment
- How to address customer experience shortcomings – insights from SAS
- Technology solutions to exceed your customers’ expectations from Narmi, Neustar, Relay Network and SigFig
- White papers from Finastra and bold360 by LogMeIn with fresh digital insights
ON DEMAND – BAI DEEP DIVES
Dedicated content on critical industry issues. Watch and learn about fresh ideas and unique perspectives to drive positive change in your business and in your career.
Fraud Prevention & Cybersecurity – March 2020
Providing an excellent customer experience while also protecting customer accounts and information from fraudulent activities is a challenging balance act. Too much friction and customers become annoyed. Too little friction and both customers and financial services organizations are more vulnerable to financial losses. How do you strike the right balance? What are the biggest current and emerging fraud and cybersecurity threats? And what tools and technologies can help you minimize risk for your organization?
Digital Transformation – September 2019
Digital transformation may have been simple to define a decade ago, when new technologies came online at a manageable speed and objectives primarily centered on operational cost reductions. But in a world of ever-changing technological advances, digital transformation has become a broader umbrella than ever before.
The focus is on improving the overall customer experience and humanizing those digital experiences. Many financial institutions are also working on their branch-to-digital initiative, which has its own special requirements: a smart approach to “phygital,” the integration of the physical and digital worlds into a seamless customer experience.