As compliance leaders continue to play a more visible and integrated role within their financial organizations, the ability to tap into expertise and experiences from peers and other industry experts is critical. Join us for the BAI Compliance Executive Roundtable, which is a program built for and by Chief Compliance Officers and other senior compliance executives in financial services. In a true peer environment, you’ll have the opportunity to get together with other compliance leaders to exchange ideas, network and access practical and actionable insights around critical compliance and risk issues impacting financial services.
The BAI Compliance Executive Roundtable is exclusively for Chief Compliance Officers and other senior compliance executives from financial services organizations with asset sizes of at least $10 billion.
Benefits to Participation
- Take part in an exclusive industry group of senior compliance executives in retail financial services, characterized by trust, transparency and true peer networking.
- Engage in strategic discussions around best practices, industry challenges and opportunities facing leaders today.
- Access diverse peer insights and idea exchanges that build meaningful relationships and expand your network of experienced industry colleagues.
- Drive agenda content – there is no hidden agenda, just a desire to help each other learn and serve as a sounding board for problem-solving.
- Gather actionable insights from guest speakers from outside the industry to gain fresh perspectives and practical takeaways to empower smart decisions.
- Showcase your knowledge and expertise by taking a leading role in facilitating in-person and/or virtual peer group discussions.
This roundtable is intentionally intimate, and invitations are non-transferable.
If you are interested in participating or learning more about the BAI Compliance Executive Roundtable, please contact Dianna Mosley at [email protected].