Gain Global Exposure and Recognition as a Financial Services Innovator
As a BAI Global Innovation Awards winner, your achievements will be celebrated in press, social media, and on BAI’s web and podcast properties, including:
- Exposure on the Awards website
- BAI social media channels
- Inclusion in press releases announcing winners’ names, their initiative, and their financial institution
- Opportunities to be featured in BAI podcasts, webinars, and BAI Banking Strategies Newsletter
Winners and finalists will also receive:
- Customized marketing templates to promote your accomplishment and
- Rights to use of the BAI Global Innovation Awards logo (for your marketing and social media channels)
Submitting to the BAI Global Innovation Awards is easy – and free.
The award submission process is simple, plus, there is no fee to submit nominations. You can submit your information all at once or save your work and complete the application in several visits to the awards portal.
We have streamlined the submission application to encourage your participation. To share your innovation story, all you will need is:
- Primary contact information and the name of the person responsible for the innovation
- Why your submission is innovative
- Who the target market is – e.g., employees, retail or commercial customers, the community, or other stakeholders – and specific segments within these audiences including their attributes and size of the segment(s)
- What analysis, data and/or market research indicate the potential for this innovation to be viable
- What results you have achieved, for example, hitting key milestones, performance in beta testing or market research, in-market resuts, financial and customer feedback indicators, etc.
- The impact of the innovation on the target audience(s) and segment(s).
- We strongly encourage a short two-minute video pitch to the judges outlining your innovation’s key insights and impacts. Don’t overproduce, as a low-resolution video is expected. It’s your story that counts! Also, any supplemental documents such articles and data to support the originality and impact of the nominated innovation.
The June 30 deadline will be here before you know it, so we encourage you to start working on your nominations now. All applications must be submitted via the awards portal.
See the company you’ll keep.
Past winners and finalists represent teams from banks, credit unions, insurance companies investment managers, fintechs and others around the globe. Examples include Alior Bank, Bank of America, Banco Popular, BMO Harris, CaixiaBank, Citizens Financial Group, Emirates NBD, Fifth Third Bank, JUMO, Live Oak Bank, Meridian Credit Union, Money Management International, Standard Bank, Synchrony, TIAA, USAA and many, many more. Click here to review the 2022 BAI Global Innovation Awards for inspiration.