Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 BAI Global Banking Innovation Awards!
Thank you to the winners, finalists and everyone who is working every day to drive positive change that helps consumers, businesses and communities thrive.
Innovators are awarded for demonstrated excellence in a variety of product and service areas. The awards categories, and winners for each, are.
- CEO Mobile® biometrics:
- Wells Fargo’s latest security innovation utilizing a unique Eyeprint feature in addition to an ID and password to sign on
- Use of humanoid robots “Pepper”:
- Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.’s use of “Pepper” humanoid robots to serve as concierges in traditional formal Japanese bank branches
- TEB Women Banking:
- Turk Ekonomi Bankasi (TEB)’s establishment of a separate department to provide Women’s Banking services that provide solutions to the obstacles women face in business
- Risk Modelling Innovation through Data Analytics:
- CaixaBank S.A.’s solution to customers’ dissatisfaction due to response time, denials and overall application complexity
- Smart Collect:
- Alior Bank S.A.’s intelligent automated and scenario-based process of debt collection
- NerdWallet’s Checking Account Tool:
- NerdWallet’s innovative new tool evaluates 14 inputs from users against more than 3,300 checking account options to remove guesswork and streamline selection process for consumers
- Virtual Assistant in Foreign Trade WATSON:
- CaixaBank S.A.’s WATSON Engagement Advisor (WEA) application that builds a more intelligent and efficient financial terminal, with better and faster access to information for employees
- CBW Bank
Most Innovative Bank of the Year