BAI Organizational Membership
Unlock helpful resources, tools and connections to make smart business decisions
Financial services leaders have more information at their fingertips than ever before. But focusing on the right insights and understanding how to leverage them has never been more challenging.
At BAI, we get it, and designed our membership program to unlock valuable BAI tools, content and connections that help leaders like you make smart business decisions, every day.
From access to exclusive research and products, to peer networking opportunities and advanced analytical tools, a BAI membership is an investment that will ensure your organization stays one step ahead.
Gain valuable answers
Navigate industry issues and opportunities with clarity and confidence to ensure time, energy and resources are allocated wisely. BAI Membership helps you answer questions like:
How can I better understand my organization’s performance?
Where is the industry headed and how can my organization get ahead of the curve?
How do I connect with and gain insights from peers facing similar challenges?
How can I support the industry and help drive positive change?
Relevant and timely content
- Gain insights about your organization with complimentary participation in a BAI benchmarking survey* on Talent Management or Marketing.1
- Get a deeper view into BAI’s Banking Outlook research through expanded member-only content, including webinars and special reports.
- Participate in BAI’s Quarterly Regulatory Update Webinar to understand the latest changes in compliance regulations.
- Receive content curated specifically for busy financial services leaders with BAI Banking Strategies.
Connections with peers
- Join leaders of like-disciplines to share ideas, discuss challenges, and be inspired to find solutions through our Executive Roundtables.
- Get cutting-edge insights from industry leaders at BAI Innovation Summit, October 8-10, 2019 in Boston, MA. Membership includes complimentary passes*.
- Be a part of BAI’s Emerging Leaders Network. Membership includes automatic acceptance for a combination of emerging leaders and mentors*.
*Benefit based on organization’s asset size
BAI Organizational Membership for BAI Learning & Development Customers
New this year, BAI Learning & Development customers now receive BAI Organizational Membership benefits as a part of doing business with BAI. This new benefit will unlock valuable tools, content, and connections to help training, human resources and compliance leaders in your organization make smart business decisions.
Benefits will be announced throughout the year beginning in February with an exclusive member-only BAI Banking Outlook Special Report with industry research on important trends for 2019.
As a reminder, BAI Learning & Development customers automatically receive:
- Content curated specifically for busy financial services leaders with Executive Reports, Featured Innovations, BAI Banking Strategies (website, newsletter and podcasts).
- Access to 8+ Compliance, Training and Professional Development Webinars each year.
- BAI Quarterly Regulatory Updates: This exclusive BAI webinar covers what you need to know about recent changes and any related issues in compliance regulations from the last 90 days and their potential impact on your organization and customers. The BAI quarterly webinars are not only a great way to stay up-to-date but come with extra resources including a Hot Topics guidebook.
BAI Organizational Membership for BAI Learning & Development customers is designed to benefit a select group of senior HR, Training and Compliance leaders in your organization. As part of membership activation, we will work with you to verify the contact information for these leaders to ensure that they benefit from the BAI Organizational Membership offerings.
Once activated, your BAI Organizational Membership term will be valid for the duration of your BAI Learning & Development contract at no cost.
For more information
To learn more about how a BAI Organizational Membership can benefit you and your organization, or to activate your membership if you are already a BAI Learning & Development customer, call 800-224-9889 or email [email protected].
1 Organizational members may participate in one complimentary benchmarking program, from a restricted list of programs, per year. Members cannot receive complimentary participation for the same program more than once. Current available programs include BAI Talent Management Benchmarking and BAI Marketing Spend Benchmarking.