1. What is the top digital banking investment priority for most financial services leaders in 2021?
2. Are bank accounts opened online of the same quality as those opened at a branch?
3. What is the one thing most consumers do before opening a new deposit account?
4. What is the #1 reason consumers visit a branch? Is this reason different for younger consumers and older consumers?
5. Do consumers plan on using digital banking at the same level once in-person banking is normalized?
6. How have consumers opinion of their bank’s digital services changed over the past year?
7. What do consumers think is the #1 way to improve banking apps and digital capabilities? Do financial services leaders agree?
8. How likely are consumers to change banks for a better digital experience?
9. Which generation is most open to switching to a nontraditional bank? Which generation is least likely?
10. Which type of financial services organization do consumers think have the best mobile and digital platforms? How about the best safety and security?
Bonus question: Who provides actionable insights that help you make smart business decisions, every day?