Introducing the BAI Mobile Tracking Study
There isn’t a day that goes by that you don’t read something about mobile technology in the news. The impact is clearly evident in the financial services industry. According to a February 11, 2013 article in the Wall Street Journal, “The adoption of mobile banking is being fueled by the explosion of smartphone usage. Roughly half of Americans who use a mobile phone are using a smartphone, according to mobile-phone industry estimates.”
The emergence of mobile is impacting the status quo in banking – and will change the way in which consumers interact. Consumers are embracing the mobile channel with increasing enthusiasm resulting in higher expectations for what the financial services industry can and must deliver.
Cutting-Edge Insights on Consumer Preferences
To this end, BAI Research is pleased to bring a new study to the market: BAI Mobile Tracking Study, powered by AlixPartners. Although there is a great deal of information and research in the marketplace already about the impact of mobile on the financial services industry, this study is unique in that it offers a rare opportunity to understand trending information since 2008 with a robust participant sample size of 5,000 individuals who provide input every six months.
This BAI Mobile Tracking Study, powered by AlixPartners, will help address key issues for financial institutions:
- What are the real numbers behind mobile usage and mobile banking – and how do these numbers shift over time?
- What are consumer attitudes around mobile and how are their thought processes shifting?
- What are the areas of mobile that interest consumers, particularly preferences and needs, and what concerns them?
- How are consumer preferences related to mobile payments and mobile shopping features impacting the traditional role of financial institutions?
- What differences are there in the mobile space when examining different consumer segments – and how might financial institutions be prudent with their investments?
Want more information about subscribing? Contact us today!
Financial institutions please contact:
Solutions Providers please contact:
Director, Solutions Provider Services