BAI Loan Review Certificate Program
BAI Loan Review Certificate Program – Course I is an introductory course, giving attendees a comprehensive overview of loan review processes, trends and history. Attendees will delve into the characteristics of a sound loan portfolio to fully understand credit policy and loan administration as well as thoroughly understanding sources of repayment, cash flow and collateral. Entry to the BAI Loan Review Certificate Program, Course I requires fulfillment of any of the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years loan review experience
- Regulatory experience
- OR satisfactory completion of a credit analysis class
The topics to be covered in this course include:
- Define objectives and grading system
- Selection process/determining scope
- Business cash cycle and analyzing cash flow/SFAS 95/UCA cash flow
- Evaluating collateral considerations
- Establishing loan-to-value and real and personal properties
- Regulatory guidelines and risk rating system criteria
- Report writing and interpersonal skills for loan review
An attendee may be able to bypass BAI Loan Review Certificate Program – Course I by taking a Proficiency Test which covers the topics above.
For more information on the Proficiency Test please contact BAI Customer Support Services at [email protected] or 312-683-2464 (800-224-9889).
| REGISTRATION: 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
PROGRAM: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
| PROGRAM: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|| PROGRAM: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE) CREDITS
Earn up to 20 CPE hours after completing this course