BAI Leadership Innovation Library
Taking an approach beyond general professional development training, the BAI Leadership Innovation Library is built specifically for financial services leaders to meet the growing demands of a changing industry. This new series of courses, whether part of your career pathing program or standalone, delivers practical information, in a step-by-step framework, on how to lead innovation initiatives, case studies to guide successful projects and clear goals for success.
The BAI Leadership Innovation Library includes courses such as:
- Leadership in Innovation
- Building Internal Innovation Capabilities
- How to Implement a High-Touch Coaching Program
- How to Boost Digital Adoption for Your Financial Institution
- Attracting and Retaining Millennial Consumers
- Assessing Risks: Banking Marijuana-Related Businesses
- Identifying Market Opportunities for Consumers Age 50 and Older
- Assessing Your Institution’s Readiness to Pursue a New Technology Solution
- And more.
Provide your leaders for today and tomorrow with the knowledge and skills they need to guide your organization forward. Put innovation into the hands of all your employees with the BAI Leadership Innovation Library.
Contact your BAI representative or click here to learn about innovation training from BAI.